Tag visualizations can be created within Achievement Dashboard. Users can identify trends to see how many students have been tagged that way. This lesson guides users through creating a Tag visualization.
Where to Start
- Select New Visualization.
- Choose Tag.
This lesson begins assuming you have already created a dashboard. If you have not, visit Create a New Dashboard for more information.
- Enter a Name for the visualization.
- Select a Tag. This is option and leaving it blank will populate the visualization with all tags. More than one Tag may also be selected.
- Select a Grouping. Depending on your level of access, options include district, school, school group, grade, ethnicity, and gender.
- Select a Visualization Type. This determines how the data is display. Options include a bar chart, column chart, numeric display, line chart, and table.
- Select the arrow icon to expand possible Student Filter options. This requires students to meet the selected filters to appear within the visualization.
- Enter a Short Description as need to provided more details on the data.
- Select the arrow icon to expand possible Display Settings such as an axis minimum and maximum.
- Select Save to create the visualization.
Visualizations are automatically added to the bottom of the dashboard.
Learn more about creating visualizations by visiting Create a Demographic Visualization.