Goals are the desired result that is typically developed using data. This lesson guides users through creating a Goal on an Action Plan.
Where to Start
- Go to the Action Plan tab of the desired dashboard.
- Select Create and choose Goal.
Create a Goal
- Enter a Custom Statement. This is the desired goal.
- The Goal can be linked to a Visualization that exists in the dashboard. This step is optional.
- The Goal can be linked to an Objective. This step is optional.
- Enter a Description to add more context to the goal. This step is option.
- Select Save to create the Goal.
The goal is automatically added to the Action Plan.
Learn to create Action Items in an Action Plan.