Action Items are the steps that will be taken to help achieve set goals. These may be carried out by one or several users. This lesson guides users through creating an Action Item.
Where to Start
- Go to the Action Plan tab of the desired dashboard.
- Select Create and choose Action Item.
Create an Action Item
- Enter an Action Item Name.
- Select one or more Assignees to complete the Action Item.
- Choose a Due Date and Due Time as needed. This is an optional step.
- Choose a Status for the Action Item. By default, To Do is selected.
- Link the Action Item to a Goal as applicable.
- Choose to add a Description to add more context or other information for the assignees.
- Select Save to create the Action Item.
The Action Item is automatically added the Action Plan.