The Learning Community is offered through Adobe Captivate Prime. With each subscription, the district point of contact is set as the Manger for their organization's Learning Community seats. This lesson guides the Manager Account user through different features of Adobe Captivate Prime to drive learning within the organization by distributing seats and managing learning.
Distribute Learning Community Seats
Organizations having purchased Learning Community licenses will designate a person to be their Learning Community Administrator/Manager with their Customer Success Manager. Following this, and upon account creation the designated administrator will receive an email confirming the enrollment from Illuminate Education (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The email contains a unique URL. Use the URL to navigate to the account's user creation page. After creating an account, users are redirected to the Learning Community.
Distribute the same URL that is in the welcome email to other users receiving Learning Community seats.
Accessing the Manger Account
Users are logged in to the Learner role by default. To toggle to the Manager role:
- Select the user profile icon at the top right of the page.
- Change the role to Manager.
View Registered Learners
To view registered users:
- Select the Learning Summary tab in the left hand navigation.
- Registered users appear under Team & Members.
- The combined Enrollments, Views, and Completions of content for the team appear under each heading respectively.
- Expand the view of registered users by showing the 'Last 12 Full Months'. By default, 'This Month' displays, which may not show all users.
Select the blue link under Team & Members to view individual registered users.
Assign / Assigned Learning
All recommended learning is automatically assigned based on the users declaration of System Administrator or Non-System administrator when registering. There is no need to assign further learning unless the organization deems elements in either the General or On-Demand catalogs are required. Review the Learning Plans automatically assigned HERE.
To assign additional learning:
- Select the Courses or Learning Programs tab in the left hand navigation. Programs contain Courses and can cover multiple features or topics. Courses cover one specific topic.
- Review the available Program or Course selections. Use the Search bar to search for specific content.
- Hover the cursor over the grey bar at the bottom of the Program or Course name. Then select Enroll Learners.
Assign users Programs to follow the Illuminate determined learning. Assign Courses for a more customized learning experience.
- By default, enrollment is completed by Users. Select Email to assign learning by email address.
- Search for individual users or an entire team under the Include Learners heading.
- If any users from Included Learners should be excluded from enrollment, search and select the users under the Exclude Learners section.
- After making all selections, select Proceed.
- A summary of selections appears. If it is accurate, select Enroll.
To learn about available Learning Community content, visit the Learning Plans.