This overview provides users with an understanding of the Achievement Dashboard's Learning Plans and their respective content. Additional material is continuously being added to all the pathways. These pathways represent the assigned learning but additional content may be found in the catalogs themselves.
The Learning Community is a paid subscription and access is limited. Check with your System Administrator to see if seats are available.
Welcome to the Illuminate Education Family
Achievement Dashboard is a system that provides teams easy and impactful ways to visualize key performance indicators. Achievement Dashboard helps users discover insights into datasets like attendance, assessments, behavior, culture, climate, college and career, course completion, demographics, grades, and much more. The benefits of Achievement Dashboard are many, including:
- An intuitive, user-friendly design with no coding required
- A way to quickly toggle between visualization types
- Mechanisms for simple drag-and-drop resizable charts
- Support for data included on Google Sheets
The Welcome to Achievement Dashboard course (21 min) includes the following modules:
- Platform Tour in Under 7 Minutes - Video
- Dashboard Examples and Applications - Video
If you have access, first log in to the Learning Community, then select Welcome to Achievement Dashboard to directly access the course.
Configure the District Dashboard
Basics for All Users
Site Set-Up and Configuration
By default, system administrators (site administrators in eduCLIMBER) have access to manage and access Achievement Dashboard. By default, all other users cannot access Achievement Dashboard until given permission to do so. This course helps system administrators understand the permission needed to manage Achievement Dashboard, the permission needed to access Achievement Dashboard, and extra permissions needed to help configure the District Dashboard. After learning about permissions, this course will help users understand how to create and use User Tags within the system.
The Set User Data Access with Security and Permissions course (15 min) includes the following modules:
- Learning Objective - Security and Permissions
- Overview - Permissions for Achievement Dashboard
- Permissions for Achievement Dashboard - Video
- Knowledge Check - Security and Permissions
- Overview - User Tags
- User Tags and Achievement Dashboard - Video
- Knowledge Check - User Tags in Achievement Dashboard
If you have access, first log in to the Learning Community, then select Set User Data Access with Security and Permissions to directly access the course.
Customize Achievement Dashboard
Attendance Performance Bands are a group of bands used to determine a specific attendance rate status based on the organization's definitions of satisfactory attendance. This course will show users how to configure one or multiple Attendance Performance Bands to monitor specific attendance rates such as chronic absenteeism. Additionally, preview how to use this configuration within a visualization.
The Configure Attendance Performance Bands course (11 min) includes the following modules:
- Learning Objective - Attendance Performance Bands
- Overview - Attendance Performance Bands
- Attendance Performance Bands - Video
- Attendance Performance Bands Used in Visualizations - Video
- Knowledge Check - Attendance Performance Bands
If you have access, first log in to the Learning Community, then select Configure Attendance Performance Bands to directly access the course.
Student tags are created to group students into unique cohorts. In this manner, data can be filtered to that cohort within any data visualization. Additionally, the total number of students within any tag can be placed on a visualization within any dashboard. This course will walk users through how to manually create tags within Achievement Dashboard as well as how to upload a student tag file.
The Customize Student Information course (13 min) includes the following modules:
- Learning Objective - Customize Student Information
- Overview - Student Tags in Achievement Dashboard
- Create Student Tags to Use in Achievement Dashboard - Video
- Overview - Upload Student Tags
- Upload Student Tags - Video
- Knowledge Check - Student Tags
If you have access, first log in to the Learning Community, then select Customize Student Information to directly access the course.