This lesson guides users through adding students to and removing students within an Intervention.
Where to Start
- From the Launchpad, select View My Interventions to access the Intervention Tools module.
Add Students to an Intervention Plan
- Use the filters to access the desired Intervention Group.
- Select the three-dot menu next to the name of the group.
- Choose Add Student.
- Choose an Effective Date.
- Select a student from the dropdown menu.
- Select Add to add the student to the group.
Remove Students from an Intervention Plan
- Use the filters to find the desired intervention group.
- Select the name of the group.
- Choose Student Details to view the list of students within the group.
- Use the checkboxes to select one or more students to remove from the group.
- Select Remove Student to delete the students from the group. A confirmation window appears before the students are removed.
To learn more, visit the Interventions Monitored by Assessment manual.