Organizations often need information on various integration points between DnA and eduCLIMBER. This FAQ can help answer many of those questions.
- Core data (ACT, DIBELS, iReady, etc.)
- DnA assessments (Itembank and Flex only)
- Behavior (incident) - note that incident data should be directly loaded into eduCLIMBER unless the district is already uploading into DnA
- Transcript - note these data sets may be imported directly into your SIS depending on your SIS. Please connect with your CSM for clarification.
At this time, report cards/the final grades from those report cards in DnA cannot be added to eduCLIMBER via DnA.
Attendance data should be loaded directly from the SIS into eduCLIMBER.
No. You will have to import these datasets directly into eduCLIMBER.
Rosters can be automated to send from DnA to eduCLIMBER nightly. Look at each user:
- If the user has site/role affiliations for the academic year in DnA and the role they have has the “Can Teach” permission set to “Yes,” then those users come into eduCLIMBER on the extract with the school.
- Users who come over with a roster are granted schools/grade levels on the roster.
- Users who do not have students rostered to them in DnA come over to eduCLIMBER if at least one of the roles in DnA has the “Can Teach” permission set to “Yes.”
Permission Groups are not set from DnA. This is due to the fact that permissioning varies between DnA and eduCLIMBER. System administrators can mass assign permission groups via manual upload by utilizing the Users Upload.
The “eC” icon or the app picker from the icon menu.