In this lesson, you will learn how to enter behavior intervention scores as an educator using a mobile device.
Where to Start
1. Access www.educlimber.com using any browser on a mobile device. Login to your account using a username and password or by using a single sign-on option.
2. Select Behavior Scoring.
3. Select the option to enter scores (either My Interventions or My Students) and follow the on-screen prompts.
- My Interventions - Access students of which you have for intervention.
- My Students - Access students of which you are rostered within eduCLIMBER who are participating in a behavior intervention.
4. Select a student.
5. Select the period of which to enter scores.
6. Add a score for each expectation for the selected period. Note the range of scores displays for each expectation prior to entering a score.
7. Select Save.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for each period needed.
To learn more about interventions, visit the Behavior Interventions section.