This lesson guides users on marking the annual FastBridge Performance Band as the default band for all school years.
Required Permission: Configure Assessment Manager
Where to Start
1. Select System Configuration.
2. Choose Assessments.
3. Select the FAST Assessment Group.
4. Select Performance Bands.
Mark the Annual Band as the Default for Each School Year
If your district is using the annual Performance Band as the default (see image above) and not one built on a score detail such as percentile rank or risk level, configure the system to have each Performance Band display with the associated year of data. To do this, once annual Performance Bands are in the system:
1. Navigate to each Performance Band
2. Toggle on the Default toggle for each band
3. If the default toggle sets back to being turned off, access the band Configurations to ensure the identified year(s) is added
3. Go back to the main screen and mark the band as the Default by using the toggle.
4. Repeat this process for each annual band.
To learn more about FastBridge and eduCLIMBER integration, visit the see the lessons in the FastBridge and eduCLIMBER FAQ article.