User Tags are added to identify specific user groups. Once a user has been assigned a user tag, the tag can be used to filter users to either add them as a subscriber of a student account or assign them an action item on smartFORMs. In this lesson, learn how to subscribe a user to a student via User Tags.
Before you Begin
Where to Start
- Go to the Student Profile page.
- Use the Search Bar to find and select a student.
- Click on Assigned Staff.
- Click the New button.
- Select the School Year to filter the Tag dropdown.
- Select the (user) Tag to filter the User dropdown.
- Select the User.
- Click the Create button.
User Subscriptions on the Student Profile
- When a user(s) has been successfully subscribed to a student, the Assigned Staff section will reflect the number of users who are subscribed.
User Subscriptions on the Find Student page
- A user can see all students assigned to them via User Subscriptions on the Find Students page.
To learn how to assign Action Items via User Tag, take a look at Assigning Action Items Based on User Tags