This article explains how to add student login and password credentials via the Student Page. Student credentials are needed to access the DPR app feature of eduCLIMBER. Creating student credentials is beneficial when students are participating in interventions monitored by point-sheet (often referred to as behavior interventions). Configuring a login and password enables the student to log in to eduCLIMBER using the DPR to collect points using any electronic device of their choosing.
Where to Start
- Select the Student Profile icon
- Use the Student Search to find and select a student
- Select the 3 dot menu at the top right of the Student Information module
- Select Set Student Password
- Enter student Login
- Enter a Password for the
- Re-enter the password to Confirm
- Enter student Email
- Select Save
To reset any of the student's credentials, enter the updated information into the text box. Then, select Save.
Now that you've learned how to set and reset a student's password, take a look at Student Comments.