Before an incident can be created in eduCLIMBER, there are several pieces to configure. All of these pieces combine to create the entirety of a behavior event.
Require Permission: Manage PBIS setup
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Incidents.
- Motivation Display Name labels the motive behind a student's behavior. By default, the name is "Perceived Motivation". Enter into the box to update the name.
- Type per Incident Limit is the max amount of actions that can be assigned to a behavior event. Enter into the box to adjust the value.
- Incident Response Limit is the max amount of repercussions/administrative responses that can be assigned to a behavior event. Enter into the box to adjust the value.
- Types - Groupings of different kinds of behaviors (i.e. Minor, Major, Seclusion & Restraint).
- Locations - Where the behavior event took place.
- Motivations - Possible reasonings behind a student's behavior.
- Responses - Different ways a student's behavior can be responded to.