Incident Locations indicate where a behavior event occurred.
Require Permission: Manage PBIS setup
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Incidents.
- Choose Locations.
The number of current Incident Locations appears to the right of the text.
- Add Location to manually create a new location.
Most locations are added via behavior file which would trigger a validation. Adding a location manually aids in the validation mapping process.
- Existing Locations are listed in the chart. Select the location name to update it.
- Locations can be restricted to specific Schools. Select the Schools box to view current assignments, or add or remove a school.
- Aliases can be assigned to a location name.
Aliases are used when a location name in eduCLIMBER is represented differently than in a behavior file from an SIS. For example, Classroom in eduCLIMBER may be represented as CR in a behavior file. Aliases tell eduCLIMBER how to translate the data.
- Use the slider to Activate or Deactivate a location.
Now that Incident Locations have been configured, take a look at Configuring Incident Motivations and Responses .