This lesson guides users on exporting smartFORM data based on Data IDs. Data IDs can be configured on any field where reports can be filtered and accessed within all forms for more advanced reporting. Users can export data for students to which they have access. The reorganization of columns will apply to all users exporting data from the selected smartFORM.
Required Permissions: Export Forms Data and Edit Export Configuration for Forms Data
Where to Start
- To go the + icon in the left right-hand corner.
- Select Export Data.
- Select smartFORM Export to get started.
- Select a School Year. The School Year indicates the year in which the smartFORM was created for student(s).
- Select which Form Template to export data from.
- Use the slider to Export to SFTP site. (Optional) Then, enter the following information into the text boxes:
- Select Next to look at the data in-app and re-order columns.
- Select and hold a column header to drag and drop the column to the desired placement.
Export to generate a CSV file in the new column order.
- Configure data further.
- Enter the name of a column header into the search bar to filter columns (optional).
- Check-box wanted columns (columns without data will be labeled "No data to show").
- Use the right-pointing arrow to add columns to the export.
- Select the box in the Position column to change the order value
Use the six-dot icon to drag and drop the column into a new position.
- Select Save and Preview to view the report in-app and export. Added columns and their positioning will remain static.
Use Reset at any point to start over column configuration.