Organizations that upload Attendance typically have Periods included in their file; however, some Student Information Systems do not provide that data. Periods can be manually created within eduCLIMBER to prevent uploads from failing. This lesson guides users through creating Periods within the interface.
Where to Start
- Go to System Configuration.
- Select Attendance.
- Choose Periods.
- Any existing Periods appear in the table
- Select New to create a new Period.
- Select the School Year.
- Choose the School.
- Enter the maximum amount of possible periods a student could attend.
- Select Save.
Delete or Download Periods
- Checkbox row to select periods. A blue bar generates above the table.
- Select Delete to remove selected rows.
- Select Download to export a file of the selected rows.
- Select Cancel to uncheck all rows and remove the blue bar.