There are several settings within the Assessment Group manager that can be applied to individual assessments. This lesson will explain
Required Permission: Configure Assessment Manager
Where to Start
- Navigate to System Configuration.
- Open the Assessments Tab.
- Select an Assessment Group.
- Select the Score Type to Display. (Optional) Selecting a Score Type only affects new data moving forward.
- Last Imported - The last score imported via file.
- Most Recent - The most recently entered score.
- Highest Score - The highest score the student received. If selected an "Optional Score Detail." may be chosen. If an Optional Score Detail is selected, the value of that score detail is used to determine which score to display.
- Lowest Score - The lowest score the student received. If selected an "Optional Score Detail." may be chosen. If an Optional Score Detail is selected, the value of that score detail is used to determine which score to display.
- Select Assessments to adjust additional Settings.
- Use the slider to turn on Score Display. Take a looked at Adding Score Displays to learn more.
- Use the slider to turn on Top Level. When turned on, the assessment chart appears at the 'top level' of searches.
- For example, if a child (subskill) assessment has Top Level turned on, the data chart will appear in the main search of data and users will not have to drill down from the parent assessment to view the scores.
- Use the slider to turn on KPI. When turned on, Visualizations are automatically added to the current year's District Dashboard. Take a look at Assessment KPIs to learn more.
- Double-select the blank area to add an Alias of the assessment. Aliases are used to tell eduCLIMBER other assessment names that test may be imported by.
- For example, Math1 may have an alias of MathOne. When MathOne is included in a data file, it will import as Math1 and appear in eduCLIMBER as such. Math1 and MathOne data will appear in the same graphs since they are considered the same assessment.
- Double-select a number in the Order column to update it. Changing the order of an assessment here also updates the order in all other areas of eduCLIMBER.