Submitting incidents to the State of Wisconsin can be done within eduCLIMBER. The steps to complete this process are currently in the Classic View user interface (UI).
Required Permission: Submit Incidents to the State
This is currently only availabe in the Classic Interface of eduCLIMBER. Please toggle to the Classic Interface to complete these steps.
Submit Incidents to the State
- Select Manage.
- Select Configuration.
- Select the arrow to the left of Incidents.
- Select General Setup.
- Select Ed-Fi State Reporting.
Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to see step 5 in the below workflow.
- Select the version for the year of which incidents need to be submitted.
- Ensure Ed-Fi Credentials are set:
- If the lower right button is red with an exclamation, that indicates Ed-Fi Credentials are not set. Select the Ed-Fi Credentials button to add the Client ID and Client Secret
- If the lower right button is blue with a checkmark, that indicates Ed-Fi Credentials are set. No further action is required to setup Ed-Fi Credentials.
- Select the year for the data reporting.
- Select Search to find the incidents.