This lesson guides users through sending assessments to eduCLIMBER. Available assessments to send include Item Bank, Answer Key Only, Express, ExamView, and Performance Based and must have at least one performance level set. This integration allows districts that use eduCLIMBER to visualize their assessments along with data points that exist within eduCLIMBER, such as attendance and behavior.
Before You Begin
In order to send data to eduCLIMBER, user roles must have the ability to Send Data.
Where to Start
- Go to the Grid and select Assessments.
- Select the checkbox for one or more assessments, such as district level assessments, to send to eduCLIMBER. Assessments in any Activity Status may be selected to be sent to eduCLIMBER.
- Select Send to eduCLIMBER to configure how for the assessment is sent.
Send Assessments to eduCLIMBER
- Select a Performance Level Set - in parentheses, the number of levels is displayed next to the name of the Performance Level Set. This impacts the data visualization within eduCLIMBER.
- Select the Assessment Group - select an existing group or create a new one.
- Select a Testing Window - select an existing window or create a new one.
- Select the power icon to Start Data Transfer. The data transfer begins overnight and will continue to run nightly until it is suspended.
- Select the trash can icon to remove the assessment from the Send to eduCLIMBER list and suspends the data transfer. This does not remove data that already exists in eduCLIMBER.