Score Detail Options allow users to assign numerical values to Score Details. Once added, users can create Performance Band ranges based on these values.
Required Permissions: Configure Assessment Manager
Before You Start
This lesson begins by assuming Score Details have already been added. If they have not, please take a look at the Score Details section of Creating a Custom Assessment.
Where to Start
- Select the blank area in the Detail Options column.
- Enter the text value for the Detail Option into the text box. The text value should represent an equal value to the wording visualized as a score detail within eduCLMBER for that primary score.
- Select Add to create the new value.
- Double-select the box in the Performance Band Value column to enter the numerical value of the Score Detail options. The numerical value is necessary for creating performance bands. The numbers should correspond to the value of the score, lowest to high.
- Double-select the box under the Order column to change the order of the Detail Option in the table. (Optional)
- Use the Trashcan icon to Delete an option.
Example Score Displays Options:
- Below Average = 1
- Average = 2
- Above Average = 3
Now that Score Detail Options have been entered, take a look at how to Define/Adjust Score Ranges Based on Score Display Options.