The Fidelity Report is an important reference when users are required to make high-stakes decisions after a student has completed an intervention. It is imperative to examine the student’s intervention to determine if the student has been provided the intervention as intended. eduCLIMBER’s Intervention Fidelity report allows educators to review the intervention plan, the amount of time a student has been provided the intervention, and the progress a student has made during the intervention. This lesson guides users through accessing and interpreting a student's Intervention Fidelity Report.
Accessing The Report
- Select View My Interventions from within the Intervention Tools Module on the home page.
- Use the filters to select an Intervention Group.
- If multiple students are in the intervention, select an individual student from the list.
- Select Reports.
- Select Fidelity Report.
Interpreting the Report
- Session Attendance Overall: Attendance is recorded by the number of sessions completed and minutes completed. A student should attend at least 80% of his/her intervention session and minutes.
Attendance days not entered are not captured in the Session Attendance information. To learn more about intervention attendance, take a look at Taking Attendance for Interventions Monitored by Assessments or Taking Attendance for Point Sheet Interventions.
- Estimated Review Date: reflects the last day of that intervention or intervention phase.
- Date, Name, and Level reflect the options selected upon creation of the intervention.
- Description: Configured in intervention strategies. It is recommended to create a guardian-friendly description of the intervention.
- The Skill Focus Area(s) reflect the progress monitoring measure(s) selected and is indicated as the primary measure. Only the primary measure will display in the fidelity report.
- Goal and Sessions reflect the options selected upon creation of the intervention.
- The interventionist reflect the user selected upon creation of the intervention.
- Type: The name of the intervention strategy is configured in intervention strategies. It is recommended to avoid using acronyms or abbreviations that are unfamiliar to all educators and guardians.
- Rate of Improvement (Interventions Monitored by Assessment only): ROI is recalculated each time a new progress monitoring score is added. A student is not on track to meet their goal if the student's goal is lower than the goal Rate Of Improvement. Students who are not on track for meeting their goal will have red text. Those who are on track for meeting their goal will have green text.
- Attendance Details: Options are based on the Participation Types a district has configured for interventions.
- Monitor History displays the score history for the progress monitoring measure. Scores that are lower than previous scores will display in red.